Who to contact for help
Public Meetings
Abatement Plan
Black Fly Control
Mosquito Control
West Nile Virus
Product Labels
Public Service Anouncments

We need your help in identifying areas that need additional monitoring and treatment. Please let us know if you are having a mosquito or Black Fly problem, or areas that you think need extra attention by filling out the form at the bottom or by contacting our office at (208) 733-2338

Where to go for help for other pest problems:

General Wildlife complaints and to borrow a cage trap Contact
Idaho Department of Fish and Game, Magic Valley region (208) 324-4359

Wildlife depredation or Wildlife damage to agriculture Contact:
USDA APHIS Wildlife Services (208) 378-5077

Loose pets or livestock Contact:
 Twin Falls County Sheriff (208) 735-1911 or the Twin Falls Animal Shelter (208) 736-2299

Rodents burrowing into Canal Banks Contact:
Twin Falls Canal Company (208) 733-6731

Weed problems Contact
 Twin Falls County Weed Department (208) 734-9000

Private Pest Control operators in Twin Falls County:
(Listing is not an endorsement, to be added to list contact us.)

Cook Pest Control Inc (208) 733-0800
Alliance Pest Mgmt (208) 731-6602
No Fly Zone (208)-469-4809
Jerry Lockwood Spraying (208)-293-7047
Organic Land And Lawncare Of Idaho (208)733-3937
Organic Solutions (208) 733-1198
Jensen Rodent Exterminator (208) 490-6097